20 January 2011

In Love With: Book Sculpture

indie*galore
Ever since I made my recycled paper wreath I've been a little obsessed with paper crafts.  I've always loved paper & often collect bits & pieces of wrapping, labels, book pages.  I'll take anything & everything. I even made my own paper last summer, So when I saw the above sculpture I searched for more...
Apartment Therapy

More Ways to Waste Time


Paperfaerie
Folksy
Cheeky Magpie has a great tutorial on how to make your own paper apple too. With such great inspiration I won't be able to resist buying a bunch of those trashy romance novels at secondhand stores to try cutting, folding, & creating my own book sculptures!  The cashiers will probably never look at me the same way again.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really like the globe one, its way cool, and the picture frame one too, there seem to be a great number of ppl out there with great ideas!!!! Glad you found them and shared....thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...