31 May 2011

Antiquing Part 2

Last week I showed you some of the stunning items available at this antique store, but I took too many pictures for just 1 post so here are some more some antiques. There were sooo many great items, I wish I had a place to put that wicker head board!  Actually I wish I had space (and money) for almost everything in the store! Here are some more of my favourites...

I think the above tub would look great in a bathroom filled with rolled up towels or storing blankets in a living room.  All the chair below would need is a new fabric on the seat and back.
I have a thing for vintage bake ware and kitchen accessories like dishes, mixing bowls, utensils, and canisters.
I love the look of these vintage picnic baskets too.  I can imagine being in a field on a checkered blanket eating sandwiches and drinking lemonade. 
And there is something about animal statues...I'm pretty sure they look good in everyone's home!
Look for Antiquing Part 1 and part 3 in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...